Internet based security attacks are becoming more sophisticated with incredible intensity. Hackers now have an arsenal of tools suitable for all stages of a user's activity cycle, including
- Prelogin - before the user initiates a transaction
- Login - while the user is logging into the Web application
- Postlogin - immediately after authenticating to an online banking site
- Transaction - while the user is conducting a sensitive business transaction
- Post-transaction - after the transaction has been approved
The user is never safe, and must be on guard at all stages. This gets complicated. For more, check out this article.